Anne LeGrand, vice president and general manager of GE Healthcare Global X-Ray, said Monday they will have completed the move by early fall. It is the first GE business to relocate to China.
LeGrand says “there is certainly the opportunity” to move other GE Healthcare units to China, but that is “something that we will continue to evaluate.” The move involves LeGrand and her top executives. She says they will add other people to the team as they expand in China.
- Second-Year MBAs Capture Top Spot in Case Competition
- Credit report company expands its healthcare footprint
- Downtown hotels cashing in on Barclays Center visitors seeking to crash for the night in Brooklyn
- Spring Auctions are in Full Bloom for Max Spann
- Formosa Group units see profit declines on institutional buying